Lancashire County Council is seeking the services of a sustainability advisor with good experience of public engagement and communications to support a national programme of awareness raising about community energy, and a programme of engagement with communities in the North of England.
The consultant advisor will support the Net Zero Hubs in England to promote the outcomes of the Rural Community Energy Funds. They will package materials that can be used by any organisation as tools through which community groups can engage with the climate agenda and wider environmental issues.
The consultant advisor will support the Net Zero Hubs in the North of England to raise awareness of resources and networks that can support community action on the climate agenda.
The timetable in relation to this RFQ's is as follows. Dates of award of contract may change.
- Clarification questions submitted: 24th May 2022
- Bids submitted: 31st May 2022
- Evaluation w/c 31st May – 3rd June 2022
- Award of contract: 6th June 2022
- Project initiation online meeting: Be available for kick-off meeting 13th June 2pm
- Contract end date: 1st March 2023
Tenderers must email their submission to email@example.com